|How to set up your e-mail account using Netscape Communicator:
- From the Start menu, click Programs and choose Netscape Navigator.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences.
- Expand the Mail & Newsgroups category and select Mail Servers.
- In the section titled Incoming Mail Servers click Add....
- In the Mail Server Properties dialog enter pop.pacinfo.com in the text field titled Server Name.
- In the text field titled Server Type select POP3 Server.
- In the field titled User Name enter you PacInfo user name. Your user name is the text preceding the '@' symbol in your e-mail address.
- You can put a check in the box titled Remember password.
- Click OK.
- In the section titled Outgoing Mail Server type mail.pacinfo.com in the text field titled Outgoing mail (SMTP) server.
- In the text field titled Outgoing mail server user name type your PacInfo user name.
- Click the radio button titled Never use secure socket layer(SSL) or TLS for outgoing messages.
- In the Mail & Newsgroups category, select Identity.
- Enter your name and e-mail address in the given text fields.
- Click OK. You should now be able to send and receive e-mail using Netscape Messenger!
|Note: you will have to establish a dial-up connection before attempting to send/receive e-mail.|