|How to set up your e-mail account using Outlook Express:
- From the Start menu, click Programs and choose Outlook Express.
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts....
- From the Internet Accounts window, click on the Add button and select Mail.
- Enter your name (first and last) as you want it to appear in your mail and click Next.
- Choose I already have an e-mail address that I'd like to use and enter your PacInfo e-mail
address in the text field provided. Click the Next button.
- Your incoming mail server is a POP3 server. Enter pop.pacinfo.com in the incoming mail (POP3)
text field and mail.pacinfo.com in the outgoing mail server (SMTP) text field, then click Next.
- Enter your PacInfo user name and password. Your user name is the same as the text preceding the ‘@’ symbol in your e-mail address.
- Put a check in the Remember password checkbox if you don't want to re-enter your password everytime you retrieve your mail.
- Click the Next button.
- You should now have successfully set up your PacInfo e-mail account. Click Finish test it out!
|Note: you will have to establish a dial-up connection before attempting to send/receive e-mail.|