|How to configure a Internet connection to PacInfo:
|NOTE: These instructions apply to Internet Explorer versions 4 and 5 only.
- From the Start menu, open Control Panel and choose Internet Options.
- In the General tab under Home page address type http://www.pacinfo.com (this is the page you will see when you open Internet Explorer).
- In the Connections tab choose the desired connection option:
- If you want Internet Explorer to dial-up a connection EVERY TIME you click on the Internet Explorer icon, choose
Always dial my default connection.
- If you only want Explorer to dial a connection when you are NOT already connected, choose
Dial when a network connection is not present.
- If you NEVER want Explorer to dial an Internet connection for you, choose Never dial a connection.
- In the Connections tab click on th Settings button.
- At the bottom under Dial-up Settings, type in your PacInfo username.
For example, if your e-mail address is "email@example.com", then your user name is "john".
- In the password field type in your PacInfo login password.
- In the Domain field, type pacinfo.com.
- Click OK.
- Click the Apply button in the lower right-hand corner of the Internet Properties window and the click OK.