|How to create a dial up connection to PacInfo using the Connection Wizard on Windows 2000:|
- Click the Start button on the windows task bar, scroll to Settings and select Network and Dial-up Connections.
- From the Network and Dial-up Connections window, double click on the Make New Connection icon.
- Click the Next button to continue using the connection wizard to set up your connection to PacInfo.
- Select Dial-up to the Internet from the Network connection type window and click the Next button. The next several steps will guide you through setting up your Internet connection.
- Select I want to set up my connection manually... (option #3) from the Internet Connection Wizard window and click the Next button.
- Select I connect through a phone line and a modem and click the Next button.
- Enter the area code and phone number for your PacInfo dial-up connection. Enter 541 for the area code and 762-7762 for the Telephone number then click the Next button to continue.
- Enter the username and password for your PacInfo account. Your username is the text at the beginning of your e-mail address. For example, if your e-mail address is email@example.com, then your username would be john. Click the Next button to continue.
- Enter a name for the dial-up connection ("pacinfo dial" will do) and click Next.
- When asked if you want to set up an internet mail account, select No and click Next.
Click here for instructions on setting up your mail account.
- Click Finish to connect to the Internet.
|You should now be able to establish a connection to PacInfo.|